wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] More progress

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] More progress
Date: 23 May 2003 21:29:21 -0700

It's very quiet around here. Is anyone still listening?

In my last message, when I said things were working, I really just meant
I finally got things to compile, link, and have the 'require' line not
crash. As soon as I tried to construct an app object, it died.

Tonight I figured out that my attempt to map the Ruby 1.8 logic into the
1.6 world wasn't right. After an hour of fiddling, it REALLY works now.
Well, it doesn't manage memory correctly, because each class needs its
own free method, and that's exactly the kind of thing my template system
will do automatically, so I'll do it later.

Kevin