wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Need help with sourceforge.jp

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Need help with sourceforge.jp
Date: 24 May 2003 08:37:28 -0700

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 06:25, Park Heesob wrote:
> Did you download and compile wxruby again?

I had not realized there was  a newer version of 0.01. I have just
downloaded it now.

> I'm tired and discouraged.
> Do you mind if I take over the wxruby project to you?

I would be happy to take over the project, at least for a while. I'm not
sure I want to be the long-term maintainer, but I am very eager to
release a solid version. I want to use it in my own projects.

I will email you directly to discuss this option further.

Kevin