wxruby-dev

RE: [Wxruby-dev] Status report

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [Wxruby-dev] Status report
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:55:00 -0500

I can't tell you how happy I am that you've jumped into this. You're making
great progress! I'm still pretty much on the sidelines as I concentrate on
my new job.

But I'm really looking forward to (in the near future) developing a FreeRIDE
plugin that renders the FreeRIDE GUI with wxRuby.  The only unknown about
this for me is Scintilla. We need a wxScintilla for the code-editing
component. I remember reading somewhere that Scintilla is used somewhere
within wxWindows, so this work may already be done. I will research this
when I get a chance.

Curt