wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Request for non-coding assistance

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Request for non-coding assistance
Date: 01 Jun 2003 09:32:52 -0700

Hey Rich,

I got parse_wxdoc working, but I have one possible problem, and one
feature request. It's already way better than what I was planning to
have to do, so you've already saved me time.

The first file I tried was window. Generally it looks good, but I see
that ClientToScreen isn't listed. I haven't yet looked at the tex file
to try to figure it out.

The feature request is: Would it be possible to list the Python
signatures where they exist? I plan to match the Python implementation
where it differs from C++. One example is window's ClientToScreen call.

Do you think it would be difficult to include the Python alternatives as
extra text associated with the method? Then, they could be printed out
below the C++ version, with an extra tab to set them off. That would be
really great.

Thanks!

Kevin