wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Request for non-coding assistance

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Request for non-coding assistance
Date: 01 Jun 2003 19:46:26 -0700

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 13:07, Richard Kilmer wrote:
> I fixed the parse_wxdoc.rb file (attached) to include \constfunc's.

Thanks Rich. Much better!

There are still a couple small glitches, like:
  virtual bool Close(bool force = {\tt FALSE);

but nothing so far that I can't easily work around. This is great.

> Across all of the .tex files there are 129 such \pythonnotes. It
> may be better to just emit these notes (as annotations on the methods)
> for access our output.

Yes, I would appreciate if you could also emit the PythonNotes. Nothing
fancy is required there. Just an easy way for me to know which functions
need to be adjusted.

Kevin