wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Naming problem

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Naming problem
Date: 25 Jun 2003 21:33:15 -0700

Doh!

I have done the "big rename" in the library itself, and am now starting
to fix all the samples.

Unfortunately, we have a conflict between wxLeft and wxLEFT.

wxLeft is an enumeration specifying the edge for a
wxIndividualLayoutConstraint.

wxLEFT is an enumeration specifying the label alignment in a wxGrid.

ARGH!!!

I guess my vote would be to make these constants local within their
respective classes: Wx::Grid::LEFT vs.
Wx::IndividualLayoutConstraint::LEFT

Otherwise, it would probably be best to rename both of them, so we would
have: Wx::LAYOUT_LEFT and Wx::ALIGN_LEFT (and right, bottom, and
center/centre too).

Any other or better ideas?

Kevin