wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Ok. Ready for the release (again)

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Ok. Ready for the release (again)
Date: 29 Jun 2003 15:14:53 -0700

I've finished the event handling conversion, and have updated all the
samples. It went very smoothly. As usual, most of the time was spent
updating the samples :-(

Anyway, let me know how and when and where to put up a Linux .so file.
We should probably float a README candidate on this list, so people can
make suggestions for it before it goes live. Are you putting the README
together Curt?

What version should this be? 0.1? 0.5?

Kevin