x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] Arline check this.

From: Arline Tran
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] Arline check this.
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:52:43 -0060

These days it's like the dot com revolution round two.  The
only difference is, this time there will be no crash.
Everyone is wiser and the internet has already proven that
it is THE place to do business.

Acquisitions are happening at a record pace.  Google
picking up Youtube. News corp picking up Myspace, the list
goes on.

In all of these acquisitions those that are already holding
an interest in these smaller companies are making a fortune
in the process.  Word on the street is that our next pick
is about to be acquired by a big player!

Premier Holdings Group

Symbol: PMHD
Current Price:   0.37
Target price:    1.35

PMHD is a high tech company involved in a wide range of
internet related businesses from broadband to online
commerce.  This is one hot item!

Remember, we get you the inside scoop BEFORE it hits the
street.  With the acquisition set to be announced shortly
the time to act is now.  Once the word is out it will be
too late to get in, as we expect this one to go up quickly.

Go PMHD!