x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] China Metalugical Corporation (Payment Agents Needed)

From: sdavis4
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] China Metalugical Corporation (Payment Agents Needed)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:58:19 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
OUR REF: 2334U.

We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of business relations with you. We are expertize in the sale of raw materials. We export into Canada/America and Parts of Europe. We are presently searching for Representatives/Payment Agents who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the America and Europe as well as advertising and marketing our products in the specified areas.

Please if interested in transacting business with us, we will be very glad and adequate compensations will be given and other benefits as follows. Subject to your satisfaction you will also be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our Representative/Payment Agent. Please contact us for more information.

Respectfully Submitted,
Dr. Tseng Park.

President.
CHINA METALLURGICAL CORPORATION.