x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] TICKET No:20511465463-7644

From: croyroll
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] TICKET No:20511465463-7644
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:56:42 -0500

  REF No:UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No:2005MJL-01
TICKET No:20511465463-7644
SERIAL No:S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

                     FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the result of  the winners of the  UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 12th of February,
2007. The selection process was carried out through random selection in
our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over
250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) One Million Pounds Sterling in cash
credited to
file UKNL-L/200-26937.To file for your claim, please contact our claims
agent;

Mr. Robert Gooch
TELL:+447011129140
Email:address@hidden

Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations

(1.) FULL NAME
(2.) FULL ADDRESS
(3).NATIONALITY.
(4) DATE OF BIRTH
(5) OCCUPATION
(6 )WINNING EMAIL
(7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(8) DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION
(9) SEX
(10) TOTAL AMOUNT WON
(11) MARITAL STATUE

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Jane Patronete
for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.