zphpim-general

[Zphpim] maximum size for php script using apache-php on zaurus

From: erik de wild
Subject: [Zphpim] maximum size for php script using apache-php on zaurus
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:29:59 -0000

I have apache with php 4.0 installed on my zaurus. It works fine and I
started to play with the thought of running just a apache server, php
and perl scripts and a browser. Thousends of php and perl scripts are
available on the net and I'm sure that it must be possible to get all
the functionalities needed. I started my experiment with a trial version
of andromeda. This is a script that can be used to play mp3 files as
streaming audio using a webbrowser, make play lists etc.. The little
testscrips I wrote are working fine but adromeda refuses to run and
shows up in plain text.

The auteur of the script seriously tried to help me but until now
without succes. The script is pretty large. Is there a maximum size for
php scripts on the zaurus and if that is the case what is the maximum
size.

If this is not the reason is there anybody out there who has an idea why
the andromeda script isn't running on the zaurus. Please send me a mail.

With friendly regards,

Erik de Wild