access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: 90 Day Projects?

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: 90 Day Projects?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:27:42 -0400

I don't have first hand information. However, my understanding is that
this was more in the form of a informal challenge arrising from some in
person meetings around the 20th anniversary of the ADA. I did not
participate in these meetings, but Peter Korn was present for several,
so I've cc'd him.

Again, my understanding is that the word "program" would be wrong.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,   Phone:  +1.443.300.2200
                sip:address@hidden