accessibility

[Accessibility] Introduction

From: Bryen M. Yunashko
Subject: [Accessibility] Introduction
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:17:01 -0500

Hi folks,

I just signed up for this list and wanted to briefly introduce myself
before sneaking into lurk mode for a while.  Trust me, that could be a
good thing than listening to me jabber all the time.

I'm Bryen Yunashko.   I serve on two projects.  I am a board member for
the openSUSE Project, and I am the current "de facto" lead (that could
change at some point) for the newly formed GNOME-A11y Outreach team.

While closely aligned with the two projects I just mentioned, I am much
more aligned with the philosophy of A11y which means access to any
computer regardless of physical or mental abilities.  That's a very
important concept to me, and as such wish to continue to relate to and
be working with all areas of accessibility in FOSS.

Thanks to all!

Bryen M Yunashko