adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:24:09 +0100

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:15:49 +0100 walther-franks wrote:

> Whoppeee!
>
> Et voila! My first walking humanoid in the new resolution! He may be a
> bit stiff, but he's walking! (Watch it ideally with 50 ms a frame)

He's cool :). I've attached an animated gif (beware! ;)) of the guy for
those that don't want to put stuff together themselves. I decided to use
75ms per frame, though.

I guess he appears a little stiff since only arms and legs are moving.
In reality, some of the muscles on his chest might be moving as well, as
would his head. That's not so important for now though. After all, he's
just a model for the real ones. And as such he's definately great!

Kai