adonthell-artwork

RE: [Adonthell-artwork] new res char take two

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-artwork] new res char take two
Date: 14 Mar 2002 18:21:52 +0100

> > ... and anyway, you know how a bad public I am ;) The current character
> > is already looking VERY good - these are only a few details that could
> > IMO slightly improve it.
>
> Thanks! I couldn't live without your critical remarks, so keep on!  ;)

Good! Here's another one then ;)

I've started using your frames to insert the character into the new map
engine (see the Devel list). Well, these frames are probably the most
pinknoised you ever gave me! ;) I don't understand how it happens, since
they appeared anywhere. Fortunately, Gimp is quite good at eliminating
them :)

More constructive now, see the attached pic. If you look carefully and
closely (zoom it a bit, maybe), you can see that some pink color has
dripped to the border of the leg. This is probably due to some photoshop
interpolation.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org