adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Flooring...

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Flooring...
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:38:03 -0500

Hi again!

> As for the tiles themselves, I like the d variation most. The colors of
> a and b are a little boring, while c seems to be too colorfull (for my
> taste). That doesn't mean that they're bad or anything. I just wouldn't
> pave my own floor with them ;).

Sure :)
I've redone them now anyway. I actually did some last night using
Knoppix ( a Linux that runs straight off the CD ) on my gf's friend's
'puter, but it ran out of memory and I lost everything! :(
So, this morning I did it all again (this time with regular backups) and
uploaded them to my webserver.
There are 2 sets 'a' and 'b' which have different diamond tiles. There
is also a little demo pic and a layered xcf version of the tile to
produce more variations.
See them all at:

http://event-horizon.kicks-ass.net/adonthell/

> So that's been a great job once again. Really glad that at least one
> artist is back and working :). Wanna see more!!! :)

Cheers!
Don't expect too much from me until after 19.6. though - that's when my
exams finish.