adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] Wiki updated, open question

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] Wiki updated, open question
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:40:02 +0100

Spend some time to move some content from the mailing list into the
designers reference:

  http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Graphics:Models

It's mostly copy & paste and in need of further editing, but I guess
it's a start. Since I want to go and attract more help on the graphics
side, we better have the reference up-to-date.

One important bit of information that I could not find is the size of
characters. I assume the height is 64px maximum (2 meters), otherwise
they wouldn't fit through any of the doors cirrus made so far. But
what's the other dimension going to be? 24px (0,5m)?

http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Graphics:Angle#Examples.2FGuidelines
has an entry about characters, but it is not specific at all.

Kai