[Adonthell-devel] extro cutscene

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] extro cutscene
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:01:36 +0100 (CET)

The extro cutscene is practically done and in CVS. The credits, and the
running Alek - if Ben is able to do him - are missing. But the most
important stuff is done.

If you want to try it out, unpack the attached save file in ~/.adonthell
and load that game after updating your data and code. I'll had to make a
slight change to the code to get everything working. Be sure to install
SWIG 1.3.10 before recompiling Adonthell.

There is one question left: what should happen after the credits? Should
we terminate the programm, or rather return to the intro screen, so people
can start over ;).

(Btw. once the extro is finished, hit ESC to bring up the game menu.
Before we release, the game menu and loading/saving will be disabled once
the extro starts.)

Also be sure and tell me if you want any improvements, although I hope it
is okay the way it is.

Now I'll put some release notes together, and if I have the time I'll add
the in-game music later that day.