[Adonthell-devel] Audio system changes ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Audio system changes ...
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:40:31 +0100 (CET)

Well, I've started adding the in-game music and have something working,
but I'll have to change it some more before it is usable.

Basically, the audio class gets a python script to control what happens
when a piece of music has finished playing. That way, we can easily do
what you suggest, JT, and the systen can be easily extended to do even
more spectacular things.

It also needs to be able to save it's state and resume playing after

I'll also use the opportunity to upgrade SDL_mixer to version 1.2.1.

Anyway, if I'm not running into unexpected difficulties, expect the
in-game music sometime tomorrow.