[Adonthell-devel] Extro sequence

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Extro sequence
Date: 18 Jan 2002 13:36:02 +0100

I'd like to share some of my thoughts about the extro sequence.

When Talan arrives, everybody should turn in his direction. Else it may
happen that the player asks him what happened while looking at the
opposite direction.

The entire sequence is made like a character schedule. How about turning
it into modules (like the intro)? The map sequence would remain a
schedule, while there would be two modules, one for the running alek,
one for the credits. Just a suggestion for cleanness - if you think it's
worthless effort, never mind! :)

About the ending musics: I think we should have one tune for the map
sequence, one for the running alek and (as we already have) one for the
credits. The credits one is just great - just need to be perfectly
synchronized ;)

In the credits sequence, there is a sentense about "chrysoberils
catseyes"... "Lady Sylverhair received the finest Chrysoberyls
Catseyes". Isn't that a mistake? A stone is either Chrysoberyl or
Catseyes, not the two, right?

I've fixed a few typos/english mistakes too (yeah, despite of my poor
English I can sometimes see mistakes! ;)) An English/American native
should read carefully all the texts we have to make sure they are
error-free.

Finally, I took the freedom to add the Swig team to our credits, and to
put back the 'Soundtrack available on:' to the local audio directory,
simply to prevent people who liked the music to download it once again
if not necessary. Joseph's website is just below, under a 'more music
available on' section. Is that ok, Joseph? I've also added a few lines
before the 'The end'. I prefer the effect that way and it also sync
better with the music! :p