[Adonthell-devel] Game Data for CVS code?

From: Randall Nortman
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Game Data for CVS code?
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:04:22 -0500

I got the CVS version of the code, plus adonthell-data-0-3.tgz, and
compiled and isntalled everything OK.  'adonthell -l' gives:

Installed games (Suitable for the GAME parameter):
 - adonthell

But, 'adonthell adonthell' gives:

Directory /home/rnortman/adonthell/share/adonthell/games/adonthell is
not a valid game directory.

(My PREFIX is /home/rnortman/adonthell.)

What gives?  Is there a different data file I need to use with the CVS
code, and if so, where is it?

TIA.

Randall Nortman