[Adonthell-devel] I'm back!

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] I'm back!
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:48:07 -0500

Allo.

Since I'm back and in effect, the final music will be done before the 27th.
No problem there.

There seems to be a question of distributing two different packages: a
low-quality package and a high-quality package. I've never felt that to be a
good idea, but. . . I'm going to encode all of the songs at a lower bitrate
and see how much space it saves. If it saves a decent amount of space, we
can use the lower bitrate song files in the low-quality archive. Is that
okay?

--JT