[Adonthell-devel] Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Yaaaaaaaaay!!!
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:51:16 +0100

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
It's out!!!

Sorry I've been so quiet during the last few weeks, I'm just loaded with work -
But I just couldn't help jumping with joy when I read that wastesedge is
finally there!

Between all this work for Uni there is a ray of hope, of a better life out
there, of Adonthell!!!

Ok, sorry if I'm getting a little overexcited, but I just can't help...
I actually have plans of putting the game on our Uni network Linux computers
here (remember I still don't have one of my own...)
I'll give it a try soon.

Now all there's to do is to promote our project - I'll start right now by
sending a round mail to everyone on my mailing list! (ok, with the exception of
you guys...)

Expect to hear and see more of me in the future, when I finally have my own PC!

And just one thing more:  GREAT WORK EVERYONE!

BEN