Re: [Adonthell-devel] Port question

From: jbaird
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Port question
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:02:26 -0600

Being a Mac OS X user, and now a Cocoa developer, I'd of course love playing
it, and will even look into adding the Cocoa tweaks it might need here and
there. The original problem my first few compiles with the cvs code of waste's
edge was that the python framework was, well, spotty at best (shared libraries
and headers are bndled as frameworks). I'd be willing to give it a try, and see
what I can come up with. But under Darwin (if you strip away all the wonderful
Cocoa features) is really just BSD dist. with a mach kernel.

*shrug* :)

Jayson