Re: [Adonthell-devel] Having serious compilation problems.....

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Having serious compilation problems.....
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:45:46 +0000

> > p.s. How do you think the mapping stuff will translate to the Gameboy
> > Advance?  (It's got hardware rendered background maps and
> > sprites-n-stuff)
>
> Uh, I don't know anything about programming the Gameboy Advance. Can't really
> say anything about it.
>
> > p.p.s. I use glibc 2.1.3 - I'd be happy to compile some x86 binaries
> > for you... (i.e. for users of glibc 2.1.3 as opposed to 2.2)
>
> Please go ahead then. We're more than happy to add any binaries we can get!

It would be fantastic if one could do Adonthell for a GBA but as far as
I know the GBA's res is smaller that 320x240 and so it probably wouldn't
work too well anyway :(
Now on an iPaq which has a 320x240 res one could perhaps do it....

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821