Re: [Adonthell-devel] Adonthell on GBA Was: Having serious compilation

From: Ricardo Colon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Adonthell on GBA Was: Having serious compilation problems.....
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:33:58 -0500 (EST)

Heh, I guess you beat me to the punch. I was just about to suggest.
Considering that there's an unofficial and free devkit for GBA, this
shouldn't be too much of a problem. Unfortunately, we'd have to do work
directly with the hardware.

But that would be REALLY cool. Especially, if there was a 2-player co-op
mode. Imagine seeing people on the subway playing Adonthell on their GBAs.
That'd be cool.

I believe that Adonthell could be one of 1st modern open source game that
could be very popular.

Ok. I've gotta go to class.
See you later.

                                                -- Ricardo