Re: [Adonthell-devel] Code & data updates

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Code & data updates
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:11:41 +0100

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 19:59, you wrote:
> > Okay, I've updated our download page (and the dwnld.cgi) accordingly.
> > I'll also make the change to Freshmeat.
>
> Freshmeat is updated, BUT...
>
> have a look at this page: http://freshmeat.net/browse/84/ Cool, we're
> the first RPG game referenced. But look at the short description... Can
> you change it Kai?

Did it. Hope it's fine. (Btw., that description is meant to be so short.
There is a longer description on the actual project page.)

> (maybe you would be wisely adviced to add me (username: gnurou) as an
> admin for the project on freshmeat if you don't want to do all the
> updates yourself ;))

That's not possible, I fear. At least I don't know how to do it. There's only
a link for changing the project owner. Seen nothing for adding additional
admins. But tell me if there is a possibility to do that ...