Re: [Adonthell-devel] New music.

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New music.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:41:48 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:06:23 -0500 Joseph Toscano wrote
> Anyone remember at-dummy.it? Made a better version. Kinda overbearing on the
> strings, but it's nifty. I'll make a more ambient song for the map system
> later.

Hey, it's great :). Although I think the original piece sounds a bit more
.. jolly than the new version. So I think the percussion in the new one
doesn't fit as well as it did in the old. OTOH, the overall quality is a
lot higher, and the more often I hear it, the better I like it :).

At first I thought it would not fit as map music, but now I think it would
fit well in a situation where the player is determined to do something,
i.e. not simply exploring.

Oh, and on the topic of music. I just listened to the old .it's again.
When you make a battle song one day, please use at-3-2.it as a model. That
one is definately brilliant!