Re: [Adonthell-devel] New music.

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New music.
Date: 11 Feb 2002 16:09:34 +0100

> Oh, and on the topic of music. I just listened to the old .it's again.
> When you make a battle song one day, please use at-3-2.it as a model. That
> one is definately brilliant!

My preference go to the first battle music you've made (at-2 I think). I
just love it so much I'm still listening to it, as well as the
at-dummy.it with the wooden drums at the beginning. These two ones are
definitely my favorites from your its (even over some oggs! :)). It'd be
great to have them ogged one day. They are really masterpieces.

Have to say that I mike at-3-2 much too, but still prefer at-2 ;) All in
all, the its are very good and are IMO a good base for your upcoming
musics, in case you lack inspiration ;) (and even if you don't lack
inspiration, seeing it in superior quality would make me VERY happy ;))