[Adonthell-devel] Odd incident

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Odd incident
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:29:45 +0100 (CET)

Today was one of the more interesting days, it seems. Earlier today I got
mail from a guy who wanted to meet me on ICQ, to talk about Adonthell.

So we talked a short while, (Licq's 'chat' function sucks, btw.), and I
don't really know what to think. He asked whether it would be possible to
make a windows, online version of Adonthell, though he is no programmer.

In return he would donate loads of gfx, though I'm not sure they'd be
suitable for our new resolution (or whether he really owns the rights.)

Tell you what, I attach the log and let you see for yourself.

Anyway, a couple of things remained unclear, so I might mail him again.

Kai

P.S. Since I got an icq# now, you might as well have it, but don't expect
     me to be online as long as I am stuck with a dialup connection. :P
     The number is #150477785