[Adonthell-devel] I'm back !!!

From: joel vennin
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] I'm back !!!
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:42:12 +0100 (CET)

Hello everybody, i'm ready to continue my work in
adonthell project, I know it's long time i've posted
nothing.

About GUI and window manager, i'm ready to start Atk,
if you prefer adonthell tool kit. Like gtk but
targeted to adonthell.

How, i'll use adonthell graphics class (image,
drawing_area ... and other)
What's news:
       - I think(but i'm sure) an API like gtk.
       - True type font. (it's more usefull for
internationalization (unicode ...)
       - Full keyboard and mouse events.
       - callback more easy (i think,i'm sure too).
       - full documentation (yes it's possible ;)

Where: in the branch to adonthell 0.4

Keyboard and Mouse event:
Yep, i need to write  an input manager. If you want an
object catch input event, you inherit this object by
keyboard event or mouse event class. You should
redefined some function like on_mouse_pressed()
on_key_press() and another.....

When: i'll start I think in one week( after my exam)
so i wait you suggestion your idea and a possible
orientation.

I'm ready to start the discution, So please don't fire
me ;)

bye.

The Jol;)