Re: [Adonthell-devel] Iems

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Iems
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:04:44 +0100

> Just tested and had a quick look at the code, it's just fine! All the
> basic stuff we discussed/argued about is already in this base class.
> Light, powerfull and efficient. Maybe it's the character which should
> equip an item, and not the contrary, though.

I agree that it looks a bit funny :). But I think being equipped is a
function of the item, and as such fits into the item class. If you know a
better solution, please let me know.

> But the basic stuff is
> exactly what I've expected - that's the good way I think. Moreover it's
> a good introduction to Python embedding.

Well, it's far from being finished. But it looks like a good start. Now I
have to see what Mike requires, then I can extend it to something useful.