[Adonthell-devel] Bug?

From: Nezumi
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Bug?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:43:50 -0500 (EST)

Hmm.  I finally got around to playtesting Waste's Edge for a while (I
know, I've been busy) and I had a bit of a problem.  For some reason,
Alek's dialogue won't load.  I downloaded and installed immediately after
the release, so it might be something that's already been dealt with.

On an unrelated plot note, it strikes me that one of the main "monsters"
in 0.4 would be bandits of various sorts.  Since a persistent problem with
bandits is mentioned in the last release, we might as well stay
consistent.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
  Whales are mammals!  Mammals have hair!  SHAVE THE WHALES!!