[Adonthell-devel] Mac OS X HOW-TO

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Mac OS X HOW-TO
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 20:17:43 +0000

Attached is a HOW-TO rtf document on getting adonthell and waste's edge working in Mac OS X... it's targeted at more experienced users so ppl who've never used the command line, plz just wait a few more months.

BTW, the files are on my homepage but from what I remember, the mac.com server is a bit dodgy with files larger than a couple of meg... if I could mirror them somewhere that would be great.

Regards,
r:Nilz