Re: [Adonthell-devel] Mac OS X HOW-TO

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Mac OS X HOW-TO
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:42:55 +0000

You could put them onto our download area at Savannah. For that you'd
need to be a registered developer though.
I've registered myself there now... (username: rNilz)... how do I join your project?

Anyway, the HOWTO is really great. I'll add it to the CVS, and once
you'll have the files on a reliable mirror, I can post a news item to
our site with a link to the .rtf file. That way, any MacOS X user that
stumbles across our news section may try it out for him- or herself. That okay?
Sounds good!

Regards,
r:Nilz