Re: [Adonthell-devel] static binaries?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] static binaries?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:25:34 +0200

> Okay, you can find v0.1 and v0.2 at
>
>     http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/adonthell/ancient/
>
> and the really old stuff at
>
>     http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/adonthell/prehistoric/

Great! At least this will show the progresses that has been made.

> Since we're talking about old stuff. I finally converted all the old
> .it tunes to .wav's and burnt 'em on CD. Made me wonder whether we
> should release them too? What do you guys think? Especially JT.

Oh, by the way! Have you used MikMod as I suggested for doing so? I
realized a few days ago that ModPlug was available for GNU/Linux too
(via apt-get), as an xmms plugin, and the output is much much much
better. It nearly sounds as good as the tracks JT performed on studio.
So maybe we would want to make them with Modplug if we release them. I
can easily make the wav/mp3/oggs and upload them at university.

See ya!