Re: [Adonthell-devel] Switching to gcc 3.1?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Switching to gcc 3.1?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:10:08 +0200

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:08:11 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Oh. I was referring to the 0.4 branch actually.

Arrghh, the branches ...

Remember, I moved dlgedit back to the 0.3 (main) branch once it was
useable again. So I wouldn't worry too much if the 0.4 remains don't
compile - they're out of date anyway.

> I forgot about the
> 0.3, which of course need to comply too. And yeah, making a new
> release wouldn't hurt, especially since you fixed a slight bug with
> Talan! (if only we had at least one or two translations done, it would
> be even better, but... :/)

Heh, Talan's bug was due to the dlgedit rewrite. It was lacking a minor
feature I added that weekend. Talans dialogue in 0.3.1 is okay AFAIK.

Well, without TTF support, we couldn't properly display the translations
anyway. And then there is the windows fullscreen and general doublesize
issues that need fixing too ...