[Adonthell-devel] Waste's Edge CVS out of date?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Waste's Edge CVS out of date?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:20:43 +0200

Hehe :)

Could it be that Waste's Edge CVS is out of date Kai? When I run
'adonthell -g .' from my just checked out CVS copy (never got the
Savannah copy before, shame on me!), I got:

File "save.data" has
version number 2, but I was expecting 3 <= version <= 3
You should probably get a more recent data package.

As you have recently changed stuff inside, maybe you forgot to commit?

Alex (wanna playyyy!).