Re: [Adonthell-devel] IRC and status

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] IRC and status
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:31:33 +0100

> And something completely different: what about the intro? Can we
> continue working on that? 'cause if we finish that, we could release
> it as a teaser or something. :)

I'm all for it - it mainly depends on the gfx people availability. Guys,
are you here? The first step would be to start a drafty story board or
something like that.

Not meeting for me neither - anyway we can't say that the project has
advanced a lot since last month! ;) I seriously lack time right now -
hope it will get better soon.