[Adonthell-devel] Where is py_callback.h ?

From: joël vennin
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Where is py_callback.h ?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:22:40 +0100

Hello, i'm happy to tell you that i'm back !

This morning, i'm trying to update old win stuff.
        - I've moved old win stuff in gui/.
        - I've added namespace gui.
        - I've renamed all class.
        - I've clean and document some mystic code.
        - I've tryed to compile, without result ;) (Normal)

I'm searching py_callback.py which is needed by event. (old win_event class).
Where is it ?

Next i'll add ttf classes for True Type Font support.

Jol