Re: [Adonthell-devel] Where is py_callback.h ?

From: joël vennin
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Where is py_callback.h ?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:16:58 +0100

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:49:08 +0100
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Von: joël vennin <address@hidden>
>
> > Hello, i'm happy to tell you that i'm back !
>

> Cool!
>
> > This morning, i'm trying to update old win stuff.
> >  - I've moved old win stuff in gui/.
> >        - I've added namespace gui.
> > - I've renamed all class.
> >  - I've clean and document some mystic code.
> >        - I've tryed to compile, without result ;) (Normal)
> >
> > I'm searching py_callback.py which is needed by event. (old
> > win_event class). Where is it ?
>

> In which branch are you working?
>
> In 0.3, there should be src/py_callback.h (and.cc)
> In 0.4, it should be src/python/callback.h

working on 0.4, thkx

If you have any sugestion about the modification need for the old system (now
ce can call gui ...) tell me what.

        -I'll change callback event. In fact before it was only possible to
assign only one functor per event, now you can assign all functor that you
want. It's usefull (ex: to attach some audio event ).

Jol