[Adonthell-devel] Unicode stuff on 0.4 branch

From: joël vennin
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Unicode stuff on 0.4 branch
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:20:54 +0100

Hello all, I've just commit a fresh version for unicode support. I've commited
in 0.4 branch. There is some display bugs... But the core is ok. I can add some
constant which define RED, YELLOW, WHITE, BLACK ...
Can you test the joltest and tell me if you're font country is Ok.

Before past this stuff to O.3 wait i clean the code and correct some errors ...

Good night ...

Jol