Re: [Adonthell-devel] New character test

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New character test
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 22:15:36 +0100

I am sorry but this is way above me (on the programming side). As far as just
one generic check (which can be used for everyything) is concerned this is a
good idea. But we need to distinguish between what happens internally and what
the player sees / how the rules work for the player. So whenever a test is
done, the player should really know how high his chances are and which value is
tested against which one.