Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Regarding Savannah hack
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:40:58 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 10.12.03 um 08:18 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

As you might have noticed, the server running Savannah, where our CVS
and downloads are hosted was broken into in early November. After
discovery of the incident, the services have been temporarily turned
off.

Yeah. I wanted to checkout the source on my new box, and have been unable to
do so :/ More work on design drafts then... :)

Well, according to the website, it should be possible to checkout stuff now, but not with your developer account:

  export CVS_RSH="ssh"
cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvs-latest/adonthell co adonthell

And make sure to use SSH v2. (i.e. remove the line 'protocol 1' from your .ssh/config file). It worked fine for me, and luckily it should contain most of the changes I have made to the code. Only the zlib wrappers haven't made it into CVS in time.