[Adonthell-devel] Tools CVS module

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Tools CVS module
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:19:45 +0200

Hey all,

I've just created the 'tools' module in CVS. For now, it only contains dlgedit, which is more or less running with GTK+ 2.x now. I'm currently about to install XFree 4.3, which seems to be a requirement for GTK 2.4. Once everything runs, there might be a few more changes ...

In order to check for the proper version and location of Adonthell, I'm using pkg-config. That's needed by GTK too, so it will be available on most distros anyway. There's a file adonthell.pc(.in) containing all the info that might be needed by the editors. So if you want to compile dlgedit, make sure to checkout and install latest of adonthell too.

Integration of adonthell and dlgedit isn't done yet and questedit isn't even started, as I wanted to use GTK 2.4 for that right away. Anyway, all that should come along in the following weeks.