[Adonthell-devel] website stuff

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] website stuff
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:22:08 +0200

I've finally got my hands on the work I've already done on the PHP version of
the website. For one, the SQL scripts to create and fill the underlying
database are in CVS (module website).

I have also already converted all the SSI to PHP-includes and renamed all the
files from .shtml to .php; this isn't committed yet, but I can mail the files
to whoever is interested.

Would be cool to have the diary and news back online one of these days ... (not
to forget the download counters ...)