Re: Re: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Brief update on XML/CMake

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Brief update on XML/CMake
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:00:03 -0700

On 10/26/06, Tyler Nielsen <address@hidden> wrote:

 Sprite is a collection of animations that one object can do.
 Animation is a sequence of frames.
 Frame is one png.

Agreed.

 The way it's set up in code now, animation is used for sprite and/or
animation in most places.  I see it working that each file contains one
sprite, and as such contains all the things that sprite can do.

That's even better then what I had in mind :-). So sorry for my
confusion, but I had mistaken the array where you store all animations
for the animation cache ...