Re: [Adonthell-devel] French translation of Waste's Edge

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] French translation of Waste's Edge
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 15:59:09 +0100

On Dec 23, 2007 2:49 PM, Clément Plantier <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I can reproduce the problem. My best guess is that it is a bug in the
word-wrapping, since  it only happens when the word does not fit into
the line. I would imagine (but need to debug to confirm and fix it)
that the number of characters a word consists of is counted
incorrectly. It probably counts the letters, not characters. Then,
when wrapping lines it points to the wrong places in the text array.

I'll have a closer look at it right now.

> I'm working on the French translation for Waste's Edge 0.3

Great :-). Thanks a lot!