Re: [Adonthell-devel] French translation of Waste's Edge

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] French translation of Waste's Edge
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:41:12 +0100

On Dec 23, 2007 3:59 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can reproduce the problem. My best guess is that it is a bug in the
> word-wrapping, since  it only happens when the word does not fit into
> the line. I would imagine (but need to debug to confirm and fix it)
> that the number of characters a word consists of is counted
> incorrectly. It probably counts the letters, not characters. Then,
> when wrapping lines it points to the wrong places in the text array.

The fix is in CVS. I assume that you compiled Adonthell yourself,
although if not it might be time to do so to see things working right.
In case you use the 0.3.4 source package instead of CVS, you can get
the fixed version of label.cc here:

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/adonthell-0.3/src/label.cc?revision=1.12&root=adonthell&view=markup

Let me know if you need any further help or run into other problems.

I will probably hold on to releasing new source packages until after
you are done translating, so I can include your translation and fixes
for other bugs you might uncover.