[Adonthell-devel] Re: Status update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Status update
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:28:53 +0200

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Kai Sterker<address@hidden> wrote:

> It's been pretty quiet lately, so here's at least a small progress report.
>
> I have some map editor changes towards adding new objects to the map,
> but it still needs more work. I'm not around this weekend, but I hope
> that I'll be able to spend some time on it during the week.

I've comitted an update to mapedit, which nearly has adding new
objects to the map. Objects not yet on the map are shown in the entity
list with a blue-ish background and selecting them brings up the
dialog that will allow to add them to the map. The logic for that is
not yet done, however. But you can already pick objects existing on
the map in the entity list to "paint" the map with them.

So it's really not that much functionality that is missing. I do hope
to finish it during the next week or so.